Premier Day Porter Service in Los Angeles
Having a reliable day porter service in Los Angeles is an essential part of maintaining a clean and well-organized facility. ER Janitorial Services offers reliable day porter services in Los Angeles to help maintain a clean and organized facility. Our professional day porters are trained and equipped to handle a variety of tasks, including trash removal, restocking supplies, and cleaning restrooms. They can also handle unexpected cleaning needs that may arise during the day. Trust ER Janitorial Services for efficient day porter services in Los Angeles.
ER Janitorial Services offers professional day porter services in Los Angeles to help maintain a clean, welcoming facility for your clients, customers, and employees. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and professionalism. Trust us for all your day porter needs in Los Angeles. Contact us today to schedule our services. Our day porter service can be tailor to your specific needs, the following are some duties our day porter service can carry out.
Day Porter Service Duties may include:
- Removing trash around and inside the facility. This may include picking up litter and debris from the grounds, as well as emptying trash cans inside the facility.
- Cleaning floors. Day porter service may be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility’s floors, including sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Emptying overfilled trash cans. If trash cans become too full, our day porter service may be responsible for emptying them.
- Keeping restrooms clean. This may include tasks such as cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Restocking restroom supplies, and ensuring that all surfaces are wiped down and properly disinfected.
- Keep lunchrooms or break room clean. This may involve tasks such as wiping down surfaces, restocking kitchen supplies, and ensuring that all area is tidy and presentable.
- Watering plants. Our day porter service may be responsible for watering plants periodically to keep them healthy and looking their best.
- Clean windows. Day porter services may be responsible for keeping the facility’s glass surfaces clean and free of fingerprints.
- Tidy up conference rooms. This may involve tasks such as dusting and wiping down surfaces, as well as organizing furniture and chairs to ensure it is tidy and presentable for meetings.
Is your Los Angeles facility busy with high traffic, such as an office building, apartment building, or other facility? Consider hiring a professional day porter from ER Janitorial Services. Our team in Los Angeles can handle a variety of tasks to keep your facility clean and organized throughout the day. Contact us for a free competitive quote and let us tailor our services to your specific needs. Our Los Angeles Cleaning Services Headquarters is here to assist you.